Job Recruitment: Lowongan Kerja Bank bulan Juli 2009
Job Vacancy and Career Opportunities: Find jobs, post your resume, receive daily job match e-mails.
PT. Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a subsidiary of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Japan, is now looking for qualified people to fill vacant positions in its office in Jakarta. If you enjoy challenge, creative, self-motivated, able to work autonomously, a team player and also have relevant experience, then we are the company for you.
JUNIOR COMPLIANCE STAFF (JCS)
As a member of Compliance Department, you will be responsible to support Compliance Department’s activities in administering information/publications of Laws and Regulations as well as or other inquiries information from Local Authorities. The job includes handle the administration of Compliance matters.
- Experience in Compliance or Legal for minimum 1 – 2 years in banking industry.
- Exposed to business, finance and banking laws and updates.
- Relevant bachelor or postgraduate degree, preferable Legal background.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (min. TOEIC score equiv. 700 or TOEFL of min. 550).
- Strong team leadership.
- High achievers (performance oriented).
- Good at writing reports, internal policies and procedures.
- Good in operating MS-Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Possess high sense of Risk Awareness, Compliance and Integrity.
- Strong Service-Excellence mind-set and Communication skill.
Qualified incumbents, please send your application letter, CV and a recent photograph via e-mail by quoting the job code in the email subject to: